Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy
School Uniform Policy
Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy wishes to present an image of Christian values to our community, parents, and students that is consistent with modesty, good taste, cleanliness and neatness. Because interpretation varies from one individual to another, these guidelines are to help students and parents understand the dress code for Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy students. Students are required to maintain the dress code while on campus. For special events at school or off-campus events, acceptable dress code variations may be announced.
All approved uniform clothing items are displayed under gender and grade on this website: www.landsend.com. PHAA school code is 900055658 or enter school name.
- All shirts, blouses, sweaters and vests must have our school logo and be purchased through Lands’ End (we will honor clothing with the old PHAA logo).
- Jackets, sweaters, hoodies, and coats must be solid colors in black or shades of blue. PHAA blue hooded gear is acceptable only with a uniform polo underneath.
- Pants, shorts, skorts, skirts and/or jumpers must be “uniform” khaki, navy or dark gray and may be purchased at such stores as Target, Sears or Costco but must be standard “School Uniform” clothing, not skin-tight pants or non-uniform style pants.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses are to be modest in length (both standing and sitting) and must measure no more than 2” above the kneecap.
- Shoes must be closed-toed and recommended in one of the following colors: black, dark brown, dark gray or navy blue.
- Free Fridays: Students may wear non-uniform shirts on Fridays that are PHAA gear, Leoni Meadows, Adventist Colleges or Summer Camps, Pathfinders, or other acceptable “church/school” logo tops. Uniform pants, shorts, skorts, skirts are required.
Uniform Policy – Elementary and Middle School
- For field trips or performance, grades K-8 will wear navy blue polo with logoand khaki pants.
- Physical Education, grades 5-8, plain white/gray t-shirt (non-school logo ok if smaller than credit card), black knee length shorts and athletic shoes (and/or Highschool PE uniform acceptable).
Uniform Policy – High School
- High school students must purchase at least one navy polo shirt with a logo for field trips and performances from Lands’ End.
- High school students Physical Education uniform is a plain light gray t-shirt (non-school logo ok if smaller than credit card), black knee length shorts and athletic shoes.
Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy has gently used uniform clothing that has been donated back to the school. Please call the office at 925.934.6291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.