PHAA Home Page > Mission Statement >
.
School History
.
Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy was established in 1953 as Pleasant Hill Junior Academy. It became Pleasant Hill Christian School when it became a 12 grade school in 1998. Becoming operationally independent and fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges in 2003, it changed its name to Pleasant Hill Adventist Academy. It is a part of the Northern California Conference of Seventh-day Adventist Educational System.